Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I treat a fungal nail infection on my toe?

Tried some treatment from the doctor that you apply directly on, and I've tried tea tree oil, neither worked. It's been 3 years now.How do I treat a fungal nail infection on my toe?
No topical cream or spray is going to get rid of a fungal infection that you've had for three years now! What you need to do is go back to your dr and talk to him/her about oral medication. A fungal infection doesn't actually live on the nail but rather in the nail bed itself and all the creams and sprays in the world aren't going to reach all the way to the base of your nail bed. It needs to be treated from the inside out and the current medications take about three months to fully work. But what's three months compared to three years? Good luck!How do I treat a fungal nail infection on my toe?
try ';terbinifine'; it's a pill that gets into the blood stream, it works much better than the stuff you put on top. it can take from 3 to 6 months but it worked for me and i had been bothered for a long time. you can get it at walmart and it's on their list of $4 drugs. get a 3 month supply for $10. i used it for 6 months just to make sure. you will need a prescription. call your doc. you need not make an appointment
The tea tree oil worked for me and it worked very quickly.
DO WHAT ';OLDER'; SAID BELOW





Terbinifine is the generic version of Lamasil. The $4 walmart price is GREAT!!!!!!!!
Lamasil.

No comments:

Post a Comment