Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the best treatment for fungal nail infection?

Every time I think I have it under control it breaks out again. I have found that using a swimming pool on holiday makes it worse presumably it has something to do with the chemicals and the warm water?What is the best treatment for fungal nail infection?
i have that really bad right now on certain toe nails, 2 on my right foot, 2 on my left. it started from when i went to korea and lived there for 9 months. i just got an email that spraying the nails with 50% peroxide and 50% water every night before bed (or soaking them) for a couple of months u should see a big difference. u can get a bottle of peroxide for a dollar from the dollar store. im going to start doing it tonight actually.What is the best treatment for fungal nail infection?
Terbinafine tablets, dont use the nail polish things they are no good i used it for over a year, on the tablets it dissapeared completly in about 3 months
curanail is the best thing so i have heard.
go to google.com and type on how to treat a fungal nail infections you will see lots of options.
I've seen ads for ';Lamisil';, but even they say it takes a few months for new nails to totally grow in. Your dermatologist or reg. m.d. should be able to tell you what is best for your particular situation. I don't know about the chemicals in the pool water, you'd think they would kill bacteria....but warm water can be a breeding ground.
I dont think there is something that can take it away, except for going to the doc. My husband has a fungal infection on his big toe nail. The fungus needs to be killed within the nailbed. So you should go and see a doc.
use curanail from the chemist.

No comments:

Post a Comment