Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to cure a nail infection?

In my thumb I bit one of the bits of the side skin, and now I have a nail infection like beneath the skin.


I researched it on the internet and there was lots about fungal infections, but I don't know whether mine is because it's just like pus, under the skin basically. It occasionally seeps out, and its yellow, which I know it means it's infected.





Has anybody got any homemade/easy cures?How to cure a nail infection?
Buy some Hydrogen Peroxide from the drugstore. It only costs about $2.00. It is in the same area where they sell the rubbing alcohol. Apply it about three times per day until it gets better.How to cure a nail infection?
Try using a warm cloth to see if the pus and other fluids will come to the surface. If that doesn't work, then you will need to clean it out, and wear something such as gauze on it, and then if it doesn't improve in the next few hours, or you start getting pain in that area, you will need to visit the ER.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment