Thursday, January 21, 2010

Approx. 10 yrs ago while over seas I had two toe nails removed due to a fungal infection. Now I regret it.?

I am 35 yrs old 10 yrs ago I was living over seas and contacted a fungal infection on two toes and that time the only option that was offered was removal of the nail and nail root. Now I am back in the states I totally regret the decision I made back then I cant wear open toe shoes, I cant polish my nails and my daughters are now at the age where they would like to have me go out with them and purchase pretty sandles I am so ambarrassed to be seen w/o closed toe shoes. I have tried the fake toe nails and they just fall right off. I have even tried to polish the top of the toes to make it look like there's a nail there, but that too is useless it just peels right off within hours. Does any one know of any procedures out there avail to someone in my situation, I would be willing to try anything out there that would take care of my problem once in for all. Serious responses onlyl. I appreciate your time. Thank you.Approx. 10 yrs ago while over seas I had two toe nails removed due to a fungal infection. Now I regret it.?
How do they look? I mean, if you were looking at your feet as if they were on a different person, would you notice them right off? I've seen a lot of people missing nails (and even toes) wearing open toed shoes. You are more conscious of it because they are yours but other people probably won't notice at all, or care if they do.





You could always try getting the spots where the nails would have been tattooed, so it would appear there were nails there. With many people their nail isn't much different in appearance than their toe itself, just with a bit darker tone and edging. Other than that I can't think of anything that you could do, really. I've never heard of anything to replace the actual nail.Approx. 10 yrs ago while over seas I had two toe nails removed due to a fungal infection. Now I regret it.?
I am surprise that your nail haven't grown back. it is suppose to. people take out toe nails for one reason or another because it grows back. I suggest you go see a pediatrist. good luck
You shouldn't be ashamed that you dont have two toesnails. Your daughters should accept that.
  • makeup school
  • 1 comment:

    1. she cut my finger then started to finish filing the fingers on my right hand and she held it while she was finishing the rest of the fingers.
      Fungus Relief Reviews

      ReplyDelete