Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I think I might have got an infection from the nail salon...?

Ok, so Ive always done my nails every 2 weeks at a nail salon. Ive noticed this for awhile and Ive never done anything about it because I guess it never really interfered with my daily activities. But my fingernails are so brittle, and a lighter color than the healthy part of my nail, and they are very sensetive. Although, they are not very short or anything because I have the acrylic nail on top, they are very thin. They still grow but its like the infected part of the nail still grows along with it. Am I making sense? Example: This morning I was driving and idk what I did, but I bent my fingernail back on the steering wheel. Evidently I did it so hard that it broke the acrylic nail along with my real nail right exactly on the line between the healthy part and infected part of my nail.Has this happened to anybody else;not the steering wheel incident, but the infection. Please help..What do you think it could be? Def an infection? What kind? What type of doctor should I see?I think I might have got an infection from the nail salon...?
you would need to see an infectious disease dr. it does sound like u have an infection. acrylics are very bad for you and your nails. they are full of infections and bacterias.





hope you feel better.I think I might have got an infection from the nail salon...?
First go to your county and see if the salon you go to has any health violations on file, you would be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment