Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wrinkled nail from infection/disease?

This happened about a months ago, my right hand pinky's nail began have these little dots that go inward, kinda like being poked by a pen. then the nails that grew out of it started to become wrinkly at the surface. I've decided its no big deal so i just let it grow, and now its grown out about half of the nail and it's still wrinkly and rough. Just today i noticed the same thing starting to happen with my other nails on my left hand (the dots that curve inward). I'm kinda worried and planing on going to my doctor soon, but does anyone here know what this is?Wrinkled nail from infection/disease?
It appears to be a fungal infection of your nail bed for which youmay have to take local anti fungal drops/ointment.


You may consult your dermatologist immediatly for necessary treatment.Wrinkled nail from infection/disease?
it can be caused by infections or disease, and if it were to be on one nail only, that could have meant a possible injury while the nail was developing, but if its on more nails now, probably not. it can also be a vitamin or some nutrient deficiency
Fungus Infection. There are medicines for that. go to the Doc
I had a fungus under my nails. (Two years ago) I had to go to the doc and get pills. Still it took 6 weeks to get rid of my problem. Never hurt but looked terrible.
You need more vitamins.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment