Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nails are always chipping at the tips and look flaky. Its not fungul infection for sure. What to do?

keep them filed and clear polish to prevent chipping...also try Biotin it is good for hair and nails.My nails are always chipping at the tips and look flaky. Its not fungul infection for sure. What to do?
My nails have been dreadful. I started using Dr lewinn's oil formula a few weeks ago and i'm seeing a dramatic improvement. just follow the instructions.





I'm also using a good quality emery board to tidy my nails every night, so there's no little chips or ragged bits to catch and cause more damage.My nails are always chipping at the tips and look flaky. Its not fungul infection for sure. What to do?
look for any products that say they have keratin in them. pamper your self to a manicure without artificial nails and let your tech suggest some products she has on hand. make sure it is a reputable salon. you don't want a fungus on top of that.
maybe you could try AVON STRONG NAILS it stopped mine chipping and nw they look beautiful! hope it helps!
Drink more milk and jello
Get a manicure. 15 dollars every 2 weeks, and you will not have to worry about your nails anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment