Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fungal toenail infection: Have you cured it? What worked? I have had it on two nails for two or three years.?

I aim to get rid of it now.Fungal toenail infection: Have you cured it? What worked? I have had it on two nails for two or three years.?
I'm not sure if this will get rid of it with it being so long there, but you can try it- mix 2 oz grapeseed oil with 2 tablespoons of vinegar and brush it on your toenails with a make up brush or q tip every day.





Otherwise, you may need a medicationFungal toenail infection: Have you cured it? What worked? I have had it on two nails for two or three years.?
Go to a walk-in clinic and they will perscribe you cream that gets rid of fungal infections. Had a fungal rash on my leg and it went away after I used cream the walk-in clinic dr perscribed me.
actually, just using plain white vinegar works, but it takes a long time. Paint it on your toenails (using a Q-tip) twice a day. My mom had horrible toenails her whole life from when she was a kid- chillblains, etc. and finally at about 85 years of age, she discovered this easy cure. The next time I visited, her feet looked absolutely normal- it was like a miracle!
I dont know if you have lamisil where you live, but its a ointment for athletes foot. Rub that onto your toenails twice daily, and it should go away as your toenail grows out. If that doesnt work, you have to go onto a course of tablets that your doctor can prescribe to you. Hope I helped!


PS- dont paint your toenails until it is completely gone.


The dr also told my mom that the lamisil wont work, but she couldnt afford the meds he wanted to give her so she gave it a shot %26amp; it definitely did work!

No comments:

Post a Comment