Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What your reaction would be if your girlfriend/boyfriend has fungal infection on the nails?

Would you let him/her touch you? Cook for you?What your reaction would be if your girlfriend/boyfriend has fungal infection on the nails?
hmm ... ask her to clean it with anti-fungal / anti-septic such as Dettol.





She still can cook for me .. if she loves me she must will use a glove to protect me from any infection.What your reaction would be if your girlfriend/boyfriend has fungal infection on the nails?
better see Dr. 1st
I think she's been giving too much handjob... a long break from all kinds of 'activities' will do just fine :-)
Damn.. I cant imagine... No.....i cant.....Nooooooooooo... Arggghhhh....Pleaseee... dont...touch....me....
i would say ';it's OK hun, it's not yeast infection';
Aiyoh, why bother to think so much. Bring him or her to a doctor who can help.... That will solve all the problem, right?
Get some medical treatment first, wrapped up the hand then can touch.


No need to cook for me, I enjoy cooking myself.
ill check her nails before asking her to my gf..... lol....


i will not let her cook for me...
Ask her to see doctor first.
i'd love to add some extra flavor in my food
Take Him/Her To a doctor first

No comments:

Post a Comment