Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was picking at my pinky toe nail, ripped it in the center. It hurts. How can I prevent an infection?

neosporin and a band aid,I was picking at my pinky toe nail, ripped it in the center. It hurts. How can I prevent an infection?
Ouchiee


it it looks likeit may catch on something - sock bed sheet etc I'd file the part down or chopp it off carefully -use a disenfectant - nesporanetc o r just rubbing achol /witch hazel - it will sting !! bandage it well - %26amp; every day or two unbandage re clean it - check its ok%26amp; let it breathe %26amp; re wrap again


goodluck !!I was picking at my pinky toe nail, ripped it in the center. It hurts. How can I prevent an infection?
ouch!
that seems to always happen to me, when I get over agressive with messing with my toenails.. Just wash it well, dry it, put a dab of antibiotic cream (anything you can buy at your local pharmacy) like neosporin etc.. and put a bandaid on it, till it grows out somewhat and isnt raw anymore..
try pruning shears and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide
Dab it with a liberal amount of Listerine or another antiseptic. Finish it off with some Neosporin and a Band-Aid.





You might want to see a doctor. This could turn into a foot infection, as there are a lot of nasty germs down there just looking for a way in.





I'm speaking from experience, by the way.
Okay this is going to sting alot. Pour Rubbing Alcohol on your sore. Yes it will burn so your going to have to blow on it then it when the hurting goes down put bandaide on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment