Thursday, January 21, 2010

Infection in/one cudical of finger nail?

it started off just hurting,i thought maybe i cut my finger..and then my skin on top of my finger just above my cudical started peeling,and then started hurting really bad, every day i had to put a band-aid over it to stop it from getting irritated.well now it looks like i have a burn on my finger and looks to be spreding a bit, it doesnt hurt anymore but its starting to peel again.any ideas of what this is? has anyone ever had anything happen like this..should i call my doctor to have it checked out?Infection in/one cudical of finger nail?
Run some hot water (as hot as you can stand) and add about a quarter cup of salt. Soak it for about 10 minutes a few times a day. After you soak it put polysporin on it. This should help within a day, if not see your doctor.Infection in/one cudical of finger nail?
You better check with your doctor. you might have a staph infection. could be serious.
well what color is it? if its turning blue or something like that see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment