Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Infection base finger nail?

I had damaged finger nail for years, I saw a doctor and they thought the growth area of the base of the nail has been damaged. Any idea what should I do? or Treatment?Infection base finger nail?
Have they suggested the finger nail is removed? i should presume that is the next step - ideally stopping the infectionInfection base finger nail?
A damaged nail base isn't a topic for Infectious Diseases. The link below may give you helpful information, otherwise follow your doctor's advice for treatment.





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nails/W鈥?/a>
The obvious answer is cosmetic.





Try the new ranges of false plastic and ceramic nails. I am informed by my DIL (a beauty consultant) that nail varnish is pass茅.......... and judging by her collection of false nail sets, I can see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment