Thursday, January 21, 2010

My 4 yr old by bites his nails so much that now he has an infection/growth on his thumb, what do we do?

other than obviously taking him to the doc. the growth is really small, but he bit most of his nails off. Everything we try doesn't work. We even pt hot sauce on his hands so he doesn't bite, but he still does.My 4 yr old by bites his nails so much that now he has an infection/growth on his thumb, what do we do?
Yes, my mom just put gloves on my hand and put yucky stuff on my fingers so when I tried to bite them... Yuck!


Good luck though.My 4 yr old by bites his nails so much that now he has an infection/growth on his thumb, what do we do?
There are different ointments you can put on his nails, and it tastes really discusting. You can also put a sock on his hand..
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment