Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have had an ingrown finger nail for over 1 yr. The nail has been removed twice but infection still persists?

Having had the nail removed twice and lastly a sliver of my finger removed the surgeon hoped he had cured the problem. As soon as the new nail gets half way up the finger it automatically becomes infected. His only option is to remove the nail permanently which I am trying to avoid.I have had an ingrown finger nail for over 1 yr. The nail has been removed twice but infection still persists?
Hi I'm lead to believe that if you cut a small v in the middle of the nail at the front and let it grow the v will eventually draw the nail out from where it is growing in. It takes a while for this to happen. so keep on cutting your nails to a decent length. then the v in the middle. hopefully that will help. Good LuckI have had an ingrown finger nail for over 1 yr. The nail has been removed twice but infection still persists?
Try TeaTree Oil.
Well the best answer to this is to have the complete nail off.I had both off my small toe nails removed about 12 years ago,im glad i did as i had a lot off problems like you.Now im pain free and no problems at all.Why go through all this every time with an infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment