Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help! Paronychia a.k.a nail/finger infection!?

I have paronychia on my right pointer finger, which has resulted from me always picking me hang nails.





It hurts, its throbbing, I couldnt sleep last night %26amp; Its getting bigger and bigger. Even starting to sting.





How can I subdue the pain (from home) as well as take out some of the puss??? I tried to cut some nail but Im coming up dry when I squeeze my finger. Please help me, this is affecting everything I do...Help! Paronychia a.k.a nail/finger infection!?
Hmm I would recommend soaking it in warm water and epsom salt a couple times a day.. I once cut myself shaving and i got an infection under my arm and thats what they told me to use.Help! Paronychia a.k.a nail/finger infection!?
Soak it in hot water (as hot as you can stand). Several times. This should bring the infection to the surface. When it opens, apply antibiotic ointment.





If it doesn't improve, see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment