Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Infection under my nail?

ok so i have no clue how this happened cuz it was in my sleep, but i got a pus collection under my nail. so i saw a doctor n got anibiotics. well i saw a brown speck under my nail so i found a small nail cleaned it n got the speck out, well pus started pouring out well its complently drained but its bruising, is tht normal or is it bad, n do i need 2 see a doctor for my nail now?Infection under my nail?
Hmm, don't know...Maybe you hit it sometime with out realizing it and it got infected, or maybe some germs got under your nail bed and infected it?





Follow it up with your doctor if it gets worse.


Good luck, hope your better soon.


%26lt;3Infection under my nail?
follow up with the doctor treating you.

No comments:

Post a Comment