Thursday, January 21, 2010

What happens when an infection occurs under acryllic nails?

While I'm a huge fan of acrylic nails, I'm sure you know they are completely damning to your real nails. That aside, when you have some type of infection under the acrylic, you'll notice that they may turn black or green. You should remove the nails... soaking them in finger nail polish remover will soften them up and take them off. Throuroughly clean your nail beds and sterilize with peroxide. I would also recommend that you get a Cortizone cream or Anti-fungal and apply to your nails.





Now, chances are, you received the infection from the salon where you had your nails put on. That could come from an uncleansed work station or tools, which is completely unacceptable.What happens when an infection occurs under acryllic nails?
Sometimes you have to get rid of the nails in order to get rid of the infection. It is hard to treat the infection when it is under the fake nail because you cannot get to it.What happens when an infection occurs under acryllic nails?
Go to a dermatologist immediately.
Believe me,I have had the same problem the only thing you cann do is go to the doctor before you end up loosing all the nail and when the new nail begins to grow back they are never look the same I don't think you got the infection from the salon I know I din't I always had my nails done at the same salon and then 1 time I got the infection I tried everything cortizon and finally I had to go to the doctor and get a anti fungal cream and then it took about 2 monts before the funges went away I had to stop putting my hand in water I had to wear gloves when I washed dishes and did any house work it was terrible and to this day I do not have any nail put on Yeah I miss how nice my hands looked but after that experience I thought about what looked better my real nails or the fungesSometimes food gets under the nail when you eat wash dishes and not always can we get it out even though we wash are hands and have our nails done regular but the funges can begin immediatly so my advice is before it gets any worse go to the doctor and get the anti fingal cream and don't have your nails done maybe if everything grows back ok and you still want to get your nails done then only have them done on occasions thanks
A couple of things can happen; one you can lose the underlying fingernail or two, the underlying nail can become deformed. What is really bad is if the infection gets under your fingernail and the nail becomes permanently deformed or the nail bed no longer will grow a nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment