Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have a toe infection on my big toe its swollen and dark around nail?

I believe u are having toe nail fungus.


This occurs after visiting public places like pools, gyms etc.


This fungal disease can be prevented by wiping your feet thoroughly after the public pool, gym visit


Wear cotton socks


To cure it use teatree oil or listerine mouth wash.


More infomation on


http://www.skinsheen.com/article-causes-鈥?/a>I have a toe infection on my big toe its swollen and dark around nail?
clean it up using some kind of antiseptic and then put neosporin or something of that sort on it. DO NOT wrap it up because that will deprive it of air and make it worse. try to wear sandals and avoid closed toe shoes and socks,
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment