Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need a remedy (homemade) for nail fungus infection cannot take pills?

vick's apply twice a day!!I need a remedy (homemade) for nail fungus infection cannot take pills?
Tea Tree Oil. Apply topically. There are also formulas specially formulated for fungus that you can take internally. Good to your local health food store and ask. One of the brands I like most is Quantum. They have an anti-fungal formula that I think would be helpful especially if taken along with the tea tree oil ointment. You infection could be systemic but who knows maybe the tree tree oil will do the trick by yourself. Use your intuition. Usually your body knows what it needs to heal itself.I need a remedy (homemade) for nail fungus infection cannot take pills?
I really don't think there is one.
Did you try the anti-fungal cream. Apply on the nail as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment