Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can i still get an infection even if my boyfriend washes his hands and keeps his nails clean?

im 15 and my boyfriend has eat me out and fingered me ever scene i got a bacteria infection i told him no more eating me out but i still wanna be fingered but im so scared i will get that again SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!Can i still get an infection even if my boyfriend washes his hands and keeps his nails clean?
Your infection may not have been from him. So don't blame him for it. Sometimes girls just get infections. If his hands and mouth are sanitized properly, you should be fine. Make sure he brushes his teeth before you let him do anything and always washes his hands before he touches you there.Can i still get an infection even if my boyfriend washes his hands and keeps his nails clean?
i'd be more surprised he doesn't get an infection eating bacteria. lol


so get fingered. keep yourself clean and him and i don't see an issue here
You may wonder to know that our mouth contains greatest amt of bacteria in our body.


Ladies are more prone to infections as their urinary tracts are small.

No comments:

Post a Comment